Friday, April 14, 2006

Mea Culpa


I am terribly remiss. My blog is all owed to Nigel Slater's latest book Kitchen Diaries. I've been an avid fan of Nigel's for some years. Okay, I flirt with Jamie and would contemplate turning for Nigella, but Nigel's the one. If there was one book -- not just cookbook, but any book -- I could take somewhere it'd be his. Drama, pathos, irony and a love affair with food. Not a romantic, flippant love affair, but a long lasting relationship.

And he's a cute as hell.

Kitchen Diaries is Nigel's year of eating and we like the same sort of food.

My apologies to Nigel and his publishers for not attributing my own blog to his cooking. Visit Nigel's Website and you can sign up for his newsletter.

Or please, I implore you, proceed directly to Amazon.com and buy a copy...

No comments: